June 17, 2018
Baylands Park @ Sunnyvale
Address: 999 E Caribbean Dr, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
The Half Marathon will start at 8:00 AM sharp and the 10K will start at 8:30 AM sharp and 5K run/walk will start at 8.45 AM sharp. There will be pre-race warm-ups starting at 8.05 AM.
– Complimentary Tech T-shirts for all race registrants
– Staggered start for each distance
– Course Entertainment
– Finisher Medals
– Separate races for the kids
– Painting supplies for the tots
– A children’s entertainer to regale the kids
– Post-race festivities
– Free Indian hearty breakfast
Race Bib Pick Up
Date: June 16th, 2018
Venue: Sports Basement, Sunnyvale
Address: 1177 Kern Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085.
Time: 10 AM – 12.00 noon
– All participants completing the race will receive one
– HM participants will receive the special Half Marathon finisher medal
– For each race category, top 3 runners in Men’s and Women’s group will receive special winner medals
Winner medals will be given in the following age groups:
0-12, 13-17, 18-35, 36-55, 55+
– Overall 1st Place winners will also receive plaques.
Top 3 runners in Men’s and Women’s group will receive winner medals
Top 3 runners in Boys’ and Girls’ group will receive winner medals
There is very limited parking inside the park. So please carpool if possible.
There is a $6 parking fee at Baylands Park payable by cash only. Please bring exact change. Note that some parking lots will require a 10-minute walk to the main event area.
There is additional FREE parking available at:
1310, 1320-24, 1315 & 1325-27 Chesapeake Terrace,
Please allow 15 minutes for parking at the event.
The Race for Literacy reserves the right to reject any entry and adheres to the standard running industry policy: All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
A 360/VR video
ILP's RFL 2017