0. What time does the race start?
9:00 AM Sharp on Sunday, June 2nd 2013. There will be pre race warmups starting at 8.15 AM.
1. Is the registration fee same for all races?
Yes. The fees remains the same whether you run 5K or 10K or walk 5K
2. Do children need a registration?
Yes. However kids under 5 and those in strollers don't need any.
3. Are strollers allowed on the course?
4. Are pets allowed in the park?
NO. Only watch dogs allowed.
5. Do teams and group registrations get discounts?
Team and group registrations are given special T-shirts with their team or group name, if they meet the criteria for number of participants in a team/group.
6. What do I do about parking?
Parking is available at the park for a fee of $6. ILP Volunteers will guide you for parking on the day of the race. Please plan to be there well ahead of time for quick parking and bib pick up.
7. What's the best time to arrive?
Please plan to be there before 8:20 to avoid a last minute rush and enjoy the warmup session.
8. Is there anyway I can help the organization?
We need a lot of volunteers to support projects in India. Please join us! Send an email to email@example.com
9. Are there other benefits I get from the race?
Our generous sponsors have provided some wonderful coupons that you can use for your next shopping event. Please support the sponsors which in turn will help ILP.
10. If I win any prize and don't pick it up on the race day, will it be mailed to me?
Prizes will not be mailed if you don't pick it up on the race day.
11. Will walkers be timed?
Only 10K and 5K runners will be timed. Walkers will not be timed.
12. How many water stations will there be on the course?
Two. Approximately at the 1.75 and 3 Mile marks. 10 K runners see the first water station once again around 4.25 miles into their run.
13. Will the runner's packet be mailed before the race day?
No. The runner's packet (T-Shirt, Bib etc) can be picked up only on the race day.
14. What was the latest big news on education in India?
Literacy rate in India has increased to 74% in the latest census. Read details here.